THIS BLOG WAS CREATED ALONG THE JOURNEY TOWARDS MY BETTER LIFE AS I AM STRUGGLING THE VERY BEST OF ME AS A MOM OF TWO ADORABLE KIDS, ZIQRI (5YO) & ZARA (3YO), A LOYAL WIFE THAT ALWAYS WANNA BE BY MY HUBBY'S SIDE, Mr. ZAM (Mr. TEACHER) AND CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY ONLINE GRAPHICS DESIGN JOB on @m.designworks (instagram)

LET'S BE MY NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH ME
ツ NICE TO MEET U TOO!

Thursday 13 August 2015

Salam Jumaat :)


I don't know why but these few days I've been too emotional when I heard about something that sounds like they are playing and making fun of our religious issue. No doubt that there's a few different opinion even in our daily practice when we r talking about 'Syariah' coz we rely on Al-Quran, Al-Hadith and Mazhab. I do admit dt I need to learn more about every single things dt related to our religion. Islam is not just about perfomed a Solah, fasting on Ramadhan and going for Haj and Umrah at Makkah but it is a lifestyle. When we r holding strong with Islamic way of living, I believed that we'll have a great future in this world or hereafter. One thing about me is that I feel so depressed when there's someone who try to put me down when I'm doing something that is highly encourage in Islam way. In fact I'm still not so strong person in term of knowledge and everythings..I'm still a learner. Maybe I need to find more strength towards all the knowledge so dt no matter what others were saying, I'll still hold on the strongest believed and practice d right way of living. Inshaallah..

No comments:

Post a Comment