THIS BLOG WAS CREATED ALONG THE JOURNEY TOWARDS MY BETTER LIFE AS I AM STRUGGLING THE VERY BEST OF ME AS A MOM OF TWO ADORABLE KIDS, ZIQRI (5YO) & ZARA (3YO), A LOYAL WIFE THAT ALWAYS WANNA BE BY MY HUBBY'S SIDE, Mr. ZAM (Mr. TEACHER) AND CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY ONLINE GRAPHICS DESIGN JOB on @m.designworks (instagram)

LET'S BE MY NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH ME
ツ NICE TO MEET U TOO!

Friday 28 August 2015

HOW TO STYLE A DENIM VEST with a hijab #STYLEbyMIDZ

First time ever in my life
I'll try to write my entry about my passion towards fashion that hopefully will inspire some of u to dress up well soon. So basically my style which I've called #STYLEbyMIDZ in my instagram account @hamidahyussof was about street style fashion which ever i think the most comfortable outfit for me to look great and be more confident on my daily outdoor activities with my family and friends.
Usually I don't look up so much on brands or latest local or international trends but I'll try to style up some pieces of items that I've found which look interesting to me to create my own identity. 

My first signature fashion items that I wanna share today is DENIM VEST. So let see the whole picture of me wearing this denim vest within this two years. Without so much talking, u can just identify how I've been using the same color of my shawl and skirt to balance the color scheme on the first and second look on the top of this photo collage.



 While the third and fourth look at the bottom I'm wearing the black shirt with black skirt together with my metal gold belt (left) while on the right, just my maxi dress in navy blue compliment with the same fuschia color bag paired with the boots.

So simple isn't it?

What do u think?
(forgive my not-so-clear image but at least the style were clearly there)

c u soon in my next post, stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment