THIS BLOG WAS CREATED ALONG THE JOURNEY TOWARDS MY BETTER LIFE AS I AM STRUGGLING THE VERY BEST OF ME AS A MOM OF TWO ADORABLE KIDS, ZIQRI (5YO) & ZARA (3YO), A LOYAL WIFE THAT ALWAYS WANNA BE BY MY HUBBY'S SIDE, Mr. ZAM (Mr. TEACHER) AND CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY ONLINE GRAPHICS DESIGN JOB on @m.designworks (instagram)

LET'S BE MY NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH ME
ツ NICE TO MEET U TOO!

Saturday 3 October 2015

having private profile for a while


I love to snap photo & I love my photo to be snap too! 

But most of my time I've just spend my life inside my house and in front of my PC (my home office) to do my design & print project. It took me several hours to finished it up every single projects and I' ll just go out to post out parcels to my client. So my world is just within this few places that I've visited is kinda boring if I just take a photos with the same background (even I actually enjoy every single moment with my lovely family). Anyway I've always look at every single photo as A PIECE OF ART. The proportion, composition and what so ever should be on the best condition to be presented. I'm very fussy about dz actually and I couldn't really get the best photo so far. But I couldn't stop myself from sharing my life story wt my lovely friends and supporters so dt I just pick the best of what I can get so far to my instagram. Just hoping to visit more places to snap more different scene from what I already have now. 

Presenting not more than just the ART of photography. (Probably looking forward for a better camera if I do have more chance to explore the world outside)


No comments:

Post a Comment