THIS BLOG WAS CREATED ALONG THE JOURNEY TOWARDS MY BETTER LIFE AS I AM STRUGGLING THE VERY BEST OF ME AS A MOM OF TWO ADORABLE KIDS, ZIQRI (5YO) & ZARA (3YO), A LOYAL WIFE THAT ALWAYS WANNA BE BY MY HUBBY'S SIDE, Mr. ZAM (Mr. TEACHER) AND CURRENTLY WORKING ON MY ONLINE GRAPHICS DESIGN JOB on @m.designworks (instagram)

LET'S BE MY NEW FRIENDS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION WITH ME
ツ NICE TO MEET U TOO!

Thursday 10 September 2015

MIXED AND MATCH : 4 items for 4 looks #STYLEbyMIDZ

It's been quite some time from my last post
coz i've been very busy with my daily chores, taking care of my two kids while running my small home printing online services. No matter how busy I were, I'll always put so much effort on my daily wears on camera or off the camera. So, today i got a lil bit time to share with all of u how do i mixed match my 4 items into 4 different look. 
The items were:

LAVENDER SHIRT
DUSTY PINK HAREM PANTS
PRINTED PENCIL SKIRT
BLACK & WHITE 'SALOMA' TOP


Basically the idea was went we already have a few items in our wardrobe, we must think on getting new item that might match with our existing collection or we can buy a pieces of item that easily match with any other pieces too. For example BLACK & WHITE usually goes well with any colours.

Hurm..now i was thinking on setting up MONOCROME theme for my next post. Coz most of my wardrobe collection were black, white and grey. Should I just take an indoor shoot of it?

2 comments:

  1. http://madey09.blogspot.my/
    wow!! amazing blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Black and White style!
    Vandira/Aminah

    ReplyDelete